Indian Travel trends are also transforming the way Indian youth and corporate travels are, primarily the adventure and training travel and destinations. The company was incepted in 2015 by engineers. We are in a very exciting stage of expansion of our B2C offerings. Our current operations span major part of North India and now we are focusing on Maharashtra, Gujrat and West Bengal. We are a 20+ strong member team with best of brains/skills in the industry and would be 30+ before end of this year.
HOW TO APPLY?
Think you are the one!
Send us a 100-200 word pitch along with your updated resume on why we should die to have you in our team at "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- To understand company’s strength and develop new products to use this knowledge
- Designing and implementation of new strategies for marketing and business development.
- Willing to travel to manage Outdoor adventure’s events and promotional events.
- To identify potential clients/vendors/customers, negotiating with them, managing existing accounts, building customer relationships and enhancing loyalty for the organization.
- Do online and offline research to find the best client/vendors for various tours, travel and activities and to generate leads.
- To handle corporate presentations, credentials, proposals, and managing the customer expectations.
- Connect with customers on calls and emails
- To help the company in strategic planning to increase the overall profitability of the organization and also to capture a huge market share in the coming few years.
- Prior experience in a business development/sales role
- Exceptional Interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships inside and outside the organization.
- Excellent knowledge of Word, PPT and Excel.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to understand detailed information.
- Good interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Good Presentation skills and Time Management Skills.
- The candidate should have potential to handle Leadership role
- The ability to write proposals
- The capacity to work well on your own or in a team
- Qualification: Any
- Location: Delhi*, Pune**, Ahmadabad**, Kolkata**)
Work Experience: 2-3 years
* Full Time
** Part Time
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns.
- Identify and implement website best practices that drive a best in class customer experience to improve marketing effectiveness, maximize conversion rates and grow the digital channel.
- Manage all brand communications through digital channels, setting up, selling and executing a vision, from delivering standalone projects to integrated campaigns, developing brand presence, tracking online activity.
- Develop, execute and deliver the companies digital / online marketing strategy, plan and budget to include online, new media, web, e commerce and SEO to drive the business forwards through key marketing channels.
- Manage online branding, communications and campaigns, email marketing, building the online community, attracting new customers, search engine optimization, and search marketing.
- Work in sync with product and sales team to strategize content and digital marketing strategy.
- Explore new developments in the digital landscape to find ways to more effectively deliver the communication and business objectives.
- Online advertising, social media, maximizing online sales opportunities and search marketing.
- Plan and manage SEO, SEM (PPC) and social marketing activities with focus on the 4 major platforms Google, Face book, Pinterest and Twitter.
- Responsible for display content (banners) and campaigns.
- Must have minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience working in digital marketing/digital analytic or in similar field.
- Exposure to all core areas of digital marketing like marketing analytic, social media analytic, display marketing, SEO/SEM, email marketing etc.
- Strong understanding of search and social media marketing platforms will be preferred.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong people skills is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The individual must be fluent in English
- Work experience in E-Commerce organization or a Start-up is preferred
Work Experience: 3-6 years
- Create, develop and manage high quality content for organization’s web presence such as website, blog and other social media and online articles.
- Coordinate content from a team of content writers.
- Prepare an overall strategy for content as per discussions with sales, marketing and product team
- Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all content on the web.
- Working with a cross-departmental team, maintain and develop the master content calendar for all web properties.
- Prepare a detailed plan for the month and quarter to meet the content strategy finalized
- Allocate work to content writers (in house as well as freelance).
- Ensure checks so as to facilitate timely deliveries from all writers.
- Track and report on all site metrics.
- Work cooperatively with key team members, clients and vendors.
- Writing, rewriting, editing and proofreading text
- Making sure that ‘content style’ is adhered to writing headlines, picture captions and story summaries, editing reports and press releases, liaising with writers
- Verifying information and story details for the blog
- Constantly strive to better the quality of content on the website
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Exceptional writing skills
- Excellent Creativity skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Previous experience managing content and production for high traffic websites
- Previous experience in managing freelancers
- Passion, Integrity and Energy
Work Experience: 3-5 years
Leaders are very central to the entire Outdoor Adventure’s Expedition and are the face of oragnisation for participants. We expect our Leaders to be Sensitive, Trained, Approachable and Responsible adults.
We are expanding our pool of leaders for different programs we undertake- summer camps, Mountain Biking, Field Trips, Trekking Expeditions and Moto Cycle Expedition. The people who work with us bring specific skills and capabilities that help in enriching the Adventure’s Program and Expedition. They conduct activities such as rock climbing, back packing, mountain biking, out door survival, astronomy, theater, music, motor cycling, trekking and other such activities. We expect them to be skilled and have experience in their field of interest to share with the participants on the program. In addition to the activities, the leaders also help in campus management, ensuring a safe and memorable experience.
If you love travel, like working close to mountains, rivers and wildlife destinations & are comfortable in the outdoors. Send us a 100-200 word pitch along with your updated resume on why we should die to have you in our team at “email@example.com”
- When posted to a higher camp you will be the administrative in-charge of the camp and responsible for day to day management of that camp
- Maintain reputation, standard & discipline of the expedition and programs; guide the participants about schedule, safety, do’s and don’ts.
- In case of any eventuality/emergency take proper action - crisis management
- Be very polite, humble and at the same time maintain strict discipline with the participants
- Basic accounting – maintains store records and ensure that inventory is always up-to-date by coordinating with the base camp
- Must be physically fit to undertake long and strenuous treks in the mountains as the camp leader deals with working at high altitude camps.
- You should be able to communicate with participants on the one side & cooks, helpers, porters and locals on the other side.
- Provide daily /weekly report or reports at the end of the program to the Field Director.
- Physically fit persons with love and respect for Nature, Adventure, local custom and culture.
- Knowledge and experience of flora-fauna, birds, geology, astronomy, yoga, physical exercise, photography etc.
- Persons who has joined at least one/two National Himalayan Trekking and Motor Cycling or Mountain Biking Expeditions in the same route.
Work Experience: 3-5 years
Vacancies: 10 (2 for each field)- Trekking, Motor Cycling, Summer Camps, Wild life, Adventure Activity