Payment, Refund & Cancellation Policy
- Full payment needs to be made in advance to register for a program.
- Refund and Cancellation policy is defined for different programs and is given along with the program registration details.
- Please read carefully the refund and cancellation rules before making the bookings for a program.
- In case of refunds, for all registrations made by cash or cheque, the refund payment will be made by cheque and will be issued 10 days after cancellation.
- For all online payments, refund will be made through the card account only.
- For online payments an additional fee will be charged for cancellation.
- The standard Cancellation policy is given below, for cancellation and refund policies to apply to his experience, trip, activity or an event.
- The days prior is calculated is based on the local time of the starting point and time of the cancellation/refund request by the customer.
- In case the customer belongs to a different time zone, for the conveniences of the camper we will consider only the time zone of the starting point for the purpose of its ‘days prior’ calculation.
* Train / Boat/ Air-Service -Public Transport- as per government guideline or refund received+ 20% administration charges.