Weekend Motor Cycle Package
- Nature of Trip: Motor-Cycling, Camping, Adventure Activities and Jungle Safari
- Trip Duration: 1 Nights and 2 Days
- Group Size: 1 to 12 Participants
- Participation Fee: INR1499/- per member + 20% Discounts on Safari, Activities and Day Excursions; INR2499/- per non member
- Inclusions: Orientation and Training, Meals during the expedition, Stay on sharing basis
- Reporting Dates: Every 2nd and 4th Saturday in Calender Month
- 01 Nights Stay in Adventure Tents/Rooms on triple/quad share basis
- Morning Tea
- 01 Breakfast
- 01 Dinner
- Sleeping Bags & Sleeping Mats
- Forest Entry and Permissions- if during walks and Treks required
- First Aid
- Certification on Completion.
- It does not include any airfare or transportation
- Travel/Medical Insurance
- Mechanic Charges in case of mechanical damage, accident damage
- Cost incidental to any change in itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and road block and/ or any factors beyond control
- Any expenses towards medical exigencies/ evacuation and other emergencies.
- However, all best possible assistance would be provided in case of exigencies.
- Unforeseen handling costs incurred due to weather disturbance, land slides, political unrest.
- Personal expenses towards tips, telephone calls, laundry, beverage, restaurant bills, alcohal, bottled water, lunch, room catagory upgrades etc.
- Anything which not written on include
- Adventure Activities- (04 Activities)- Wall Climbing, Rappelling, Flying Fox, Zipline- INR 800 each Pax
- Jeep Safari ( 3:30 Hours Trip)- INR 1250 each Pax
- Elephant Safari( 2:00 Hours Trip) - INR 1250 each Pax
- Costs and Operations of the activities and daytrips are camp locations specific, may change, alter, stop without notice.
Costs and Operations of the activities and daytrips are camp locations specific, may change, alter, stop without notice.
Day 01: Meet at our meeting point in Delhi after Breakfast, reach Corbett Park around lunch, relax for some time. After evening tea, we will go for Garjia devi temple visit and Jim corbett Museum. Back to Camp for River walk. Night bonfire over night stay in Tents.
Day 02: Wakeup early in the morning and go for Jeep Safari after morning Tea. After Breakfast, Check-out & Bid goodbye to staff and depart for Delhi/ onward destination.
You may extend your stay for local sight seeing.
Note: Mountain Biking Program schedule and route of Mototor cycle expedition in Nainital, Ranikhet, Almora, Munsyari and Manali are subject to change without prior notice, keeping participants safety in mind or for other reasons.
Use of Narcotics, Alcohol & Smoking is strictly prohibited during the expedition. Violation of the same may result suspension /expelled from the program automatically, and assumed so. Participats have to follow all the government road safety rule during the programs, organisers dont share any responsibility for any breaking the rules/drving in intoxicating conditions/ road accidents and/ or any other mishaaps.
Note: Program schedule and route of expedition are subject to change without prior notice. Use of Narcotics, Alcohol & Smoking is strictly prohibited during the expedition. Violation of the same may result in check out from the camp.
DISTANCE TO THE REPORTING BASE CAMP
Distance by Road:
Ramnagar is nearest town (approx distance to Corbett National Park is 230 KMS from Delhi). The average riding time is 07 -08 hours.
Route to follow during Motor Cycling Program Delhi-Corbett Park:
Delhi- Hapur-Gajraula- Moradabad- Ramnagar- Corbett National Park
Outdoor Adventure Camp- Corbett Park
Tented/ Room Accommodation on Triple or Quad Sharing Basis
Easy to Moderate
Members above 18 years of age with permanent driving license, may participate in the expedition. Participant with knowledge of the Motorcycle mechism welcomed at discounted price.
How to Join
Our participation process is very simple. You may apply online to reserve your seat or call us at 7351 320 300 between 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM on any working day. Alternatively, you may email us at email@example.com for booking and assistance. You may book offline through NEFT or Deposit Your Payments in the Bank. You need to email NEFT/Transfer/Proof of deposit details at firstname.lastname@example.org along with Expedition Name, Date of Reporting, Participant’s- Name, Mobile, Email, DOB, City and Gender in order to send you the confirmation within 72 working hours from our side.
Things to Carry
Properly serviced Bike with luggage carrier, Bunjee ropes, First- aid kit with all necessary medicines, Petrol Can, Knee pads,and elbow guard, Helmet
Summer: T-shirts, Trekking Pants, Windproof jacket preferably with a hood, Comfortable Trekking/Hiking shoes (shoes with a thick sole are recommended), Lightweight floaters/sandals/slippers, Raincoat / Poncho, Small light weight towel, Water bottle, Sunscreen Lotion, Cap to keep the strong sun away from your face, Sun glasses, Walking stick / Trekking pole, Sunscreen Lotion, Lip Balm, Torch / Flashlight (with extra batteries), Medicines (if requiring any specific medication), Personal toiletries, Books, if you like reading, Day pack/small bag which you will carry on your back every day and keep your essentials in it, Camera with charged batteries.
Add on (except May/June)- Warm and thick Fleece, Full-sleeve Woolen sweater, Thermal inner wear (upper & lower), Woolen cap, Woolen gloves, Woolen socks & regular socks (3-4 pairs), Scarf/muffler (optional),
*Please avoid carrying expensive watches, jewelry and electronic items on the trek.
Important Note: Outdoor Adventure Camps management takes utmost care to ensure safety of its members during the trekking expeditions. However in the case of any unforeseen mishaps, Outdoor Adventure Camps management and their associates will not be liable for any injuries caused or for loss of life. All disputes rising due to the above are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Ramnagar in the state of Uttarakhand only. However it would be assumed once you make the payments for the trip you agree to all the terms and conditions laid by the organizers and Outdoor Adventure Camps management. However all participants would also be required to sign an Indemnity Form before the start of the program, without which they would not be allowed to take part in the trekking and expeditions.
Purpose of the Expedition: Outdoor Adventure Camps focuses to promote sustainable tourism to preserve country’s environmental heritage. We aim to bring about a positive change via encouraging benefits of sustainable tourism, intercultural dialogue and culture of peace, in association with local communities, which is a motivational force for sustainable practices. These communities play a pivotal role in preservation of cultural identities and natural heritage, and they become pressure point for an equitable local share in the economic benefits of tourism. We encourage all to come forward and join the expeditions to mark the change and protect environmental heritage.
Photography & Videography Competition:
All the participants may transfer and share their pictures/videos taken through the expedition at the base camp before check out from the camp by making folder in the name of participant in their respective batch folders in official laptop stationed at the Base Camp OR the same may be transferred through Google drive. The nominated jury will select the best 10 pictures and videos to be published on the Outdoor Adventure Camps website and its associate portals to for the general public and votings, which will duly be informed to the participant by email. The selected winners will get the opportunity to join in any of the expedition organised by Outdoor Adventure Camps within next one year as a token of reward as volunteer and tour leader, so he can also improvise on him photographic skills.
After successful completion of the program, the participating members will be awarded a certificate of completion the trekking expedition by Outdoor Adventure Camps. All the certified participants can avail 10% discounts* on our other programs.
Cancellation, Withdrawal and Refund policy:
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking, do not worry. Our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast refunds.
- Cancellation done before 45 days on starting the Program – 90% Refund
- Cancellation done before 30 days on starting the Program – 80% Refund
- Cancellation done before 15 days on starting the Program – 50% Refund
- Cancellation done within 15 days on starting the Program – 00% Refund- No Refund
How to Cancel: Call Us on 7351 320 300 between 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM on any working day to cancel your bookings. Bookings made through website may be canceled through the website. Also, you can email us at email@example.com to cancel your booking anytime.
Participants can avail a single discount only, as we keep making different promotional offers to promote the events.